Sunday, February 10, 2013

It's My Birthday & I'm Giving YOU a Present Give-a-way!

Hello Dahlings!

Yep, this is my birthday surprise mentioned in my 'dye if I want to' post this morning...a give-a-way! I've heard it said that the best present to give someone is one you'd like to receive & I know I'd like to get this present:

A set of 15 Elf mini polishes! Think of all the fun YOU could have with these little dahlings. This set contains:

Top row: Fairy Dust, Golden Goddess, Blush, Red Velvet & Metal Madness
Middle row: Nude, Smoky Brown, Mod Mauve, Chocolate & Plum
Bottom row: Dark Red, Party Purple, Emerald, Dark Navy & Black

Now for da rules:

This give-a-way is for peeps in da United States only. (Sorry! The size of the package makes international shipping awkward, but my next give-a-way will be open to everyone...PROMISE!)

The fun starts today, February 10th, 2013 & runs until February 28th, 2013.

Please only fill out da info in da Raffle Copter widget once, except for Tweeting daily. If you dup yourself or otherwise try to cheat, you will be disqualified.

Now get to entering:

 
Thanks for helping me to celebrate my 45th birthday!
I Luvs you ALL! ~ Inky
 
P.S. Please pardon my Raffle Copter oopsies? This is my very 1st give-a-way & techtardiness is to be expected. LOL

P.P.S. Did I say another give-a-way was in da works? Yes, I did! When my blog following reaches 150 peeps, I'll host a give-a-way open to everybody with lots of prizes!!!

8 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I think that your are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks & thanks for being da 1st person to enter! <3

      Delete
  2. Ha-ha-ha-happy birthday lady! How generous of you for this giveaway on your birthday. Shouldn't YOU be recieving gifts? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you with a giveaway :) I'm new here but so far I really like your nail art and swatches. Maybe some video nail art tutorials next? Hope I win! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't know if vids are in my future, but one can never tell.

      Delete
  4. I Love Every Thing! Maybe Some Tutorials?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.