Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dotted French Tip Glitter Ombre

Hello Dahlings!

Wow! The title of tonight's mani is a mouthfull. LOL I got the idea from Colette of My Simple Little Pleasures & you can see her video HERE on YouTube. She is THE Water Marble Queen! My version uses different polishes, but follows her general idea.

Also, I'm giving the white glue base coat another try. Even if it doesn't all peel off my nails, it is easier to remove than glitter over regualr base coat. I applied the WGBC & let it totally dry then I added my base color:

This is 2 coats of Savvy Ebony Black without topcoat. It's a black jelly! I wouldn't want it on my samich, but I LOVE it on my nails! Now for da glitter fest:

Tonight's line up: Ruby Kisses Money Maker (small green glitter w/silver holo bar glitter), Tokidoki Latte (small purple, teal & fuchsia glitter w/silver holo bar glitter), Ruby Kisses Mardi Gras (small purple & light blue glitter w/silver holo bar glitter), Orly Be Brave (pink holo bar glitter) & Revlon Ruby Ribbon (red & fuchsia small glitter w/silver holo bar glitter). See a theme going here? LOL

I applied 2 coats of Money Maker on my pinky, 1 coat of Latte on my ring finger, 2 coats of Mardi Gras on my middle finger, 3 coats of Be Brave w/da 3rd coat dabbed on to fill in some gaps, & one coat of Ruby Ribbon on my thumb. I think Ruby Ribbon is going to be my fav holiday polish! So much BLING in ONE coat!!! I then used a large head dotting tool with Ebony Black to add the French tips & larger dots and the small end of that tool for the lil dots. All this glittery fun is topped off with a coat of Seche Vite.

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.