Tuesday, October 30, 2012

NOTW #2 Halloween-esque

Hello Dahlings!

I usually leave my mani on for at least 2 days, but those carrots were bugging me. I went web surfing this afternoon looking for inspiration & I found it on LOVE4NAILS YouTube channel. You can see it HERE. I changed the colors to be more Halloweenish & added flakies.

Here's da line up: Ruby Kisses Whiter Than White; Sally Hansen Three D, Resolution & Cyber; Nubar 2010 & Sinful Colors Nail Art Lazy Girl.

This is Ruby Kisses Whiter Than White at 2 coats. If I were leaving more of it showing I might go for 3 coats cuz it's a tad bit streaky, but it does the job.
 
I do like this mani better than yesterday's nails, but as yesterday's nails were rather lame, almost anything would be an improvement. LOL
 
Oh looky! You can see the lack of downward curve on my nails along with a smidge of flakie sparkle.
 
This will do until later in the week. I hope to do a mani for each color of the rainbow featuring either the gradient or ombre technique in November. I figure it's a good way to appease a bunch of untried polishes whining at me from their storage drawers.

Thanks for stopping by! ~ Inky

P.S. Please think safe happy thoughts for our blogging sisters who live on the east coast of the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.